Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Worst Library Site..Needs improvement

Owner: Hayward Library

Hayward Library is by far the worst library site that I have ever used. Even browsing through the websites in which some have posted as the worst, Hayward Library tops this. I am not sure if Hayward does not have a desire to change their web page, but it really seems to be basic formatting of creating HTML. The colors are extremely dull and uninviting and I had a difficult time finding resources for kids. The calendar is cluttered and I am unsure as to how this would appeal to any parent, teacher, or child. One thing I found unconventional is that, there is not a link to return to the homepage and some of the links are broken. Hayward Library should take into consideration completely changing their webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment